How do you cope with death and loss during the holidays? What do you do when you are feeling sad, stressed, empty and lonely during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years’ Day, Mother’s and Father’s Day? Healing during the Holidays is an essential book for everyone who is grieving the death of a loved one. It is a grief self-help guide that comforts the broken hearted and heals the wounded spirit. If you are experiencing the holiday blues, this book is for you.
Healing During the Holidays shows you how to:
- grieve and still enjoy the holidays
- develop an attitude of gratitude during Thanksgiving
- experience the Christmas gifts of peace, hope, joy, faith and love
- participate in a Healing Advent service that honors the deceased and our Lord
- experience God as a Mother for the Motherless and God as a Father for the Fatherless
- experience New Year’s Day by grieving the past and planning for the future
- cope with special days: birthdays, Wedding anniversaries, Valentine’s day, Memorial Day
- comfort the bereaved during the holidays and beyond
Healing During the Holidays: God Heals the Bereaved
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.